When you place an order with Sofalux you will be sent an initial payment receipt, you will then receive a further email asking to confirm the earliest possible date that you can accept delivery of your furniture. Upon receiving your response, we will use this date as your Do Not Deliver Before date. Once this date is set, it cannot be amended under any circumstances as our supply chain has been set in motion and reliant on this date. In setting a Do Not Deliver Before date, you agree to accept your furniture within 7 days of your goods becoming available for delivery.
Please note that for non-mainland deliveries it is possible that you will not receive your goods within 7 days of your goods becoming available for delivery. Whilst we endeavour to deliver the goods to you within the 14-day timescale, circumstances outside of our control (for example carries logistics) may require a longer period.
To ensure finding the sofa you love is made as simple as possible, all of our sofas now come with standard delivery included in the price. That means no additional delivery charges will be applied at the checkout if your order qualifies for standard delivery.
What does standard delivery mean?
- Deliveries made between Monday and Friday
- Deliveries made to UK mainland addresses
Will there be any additional charges?
Additional charges apply when…
- A weekend delivery is selected a supplementary charge of £40 will be required
- Delivery to no UK mainland is required a supplementary charge of £199 will be required
- A small number of accessories where the delivery charge will be clearly marked at point of sale
- Where a small van is required to access your property there will be a charge of £65 (this charge does not apply to a non-mainland delivery as the cost will be calculated in the carries fee)